Friday, August 22, 2008

Hello All!



Hey everyone! I decided to create a blog so that I can keep ya'll :) updated on what is going on down here in Texas. Currently it is very hot and humid but our room is nice and cool! My roommate's name is Morgan and she is very nice! I think we will get along really well! My first day as a college student went great. I've met a lot of new people and I know I'm going to have a great time and lots of hard work to do once classes start! I may not get on here all the time but I will try my best to keep you up to date with what is going on here! Feel free to leave messages, I would love to hear about what is going on back at home...I miss you all already and want you to know that God could not have blessed me more to know you all! I love you and hope your'e having a great day! Love, ME :)
P.S. the pictures are of our dorm...Morgans side on the left and my side on the right!

4 comments:

Jolinda said...

Hey Mo! Just thought I would check out your new blog! Very nice! I'm so glad you are feeling comfortable at LETU and hope you have alot of fun (as well as learn alot). Love you - Mom

Kelly Magers said...

WOW!!! Sweet dorm and super cute space!!! Ugh, I miss you!!! But I love you!! I am seriously, soooo excited for you. Mon, I think what you are doing is AWESOME. I mean, you just took off to Texas to learn how to be a pilot--without knowing anything about flying planes!! And on top of that, you are going to be a missionary pilot. Seriously, you are going to have the coolest job of us all!!! I so admire you and love you!!! Talk to you soon! All my love,
Mel.

GRAMS LENGACHER said...

Hi Mo,
Love your blog site! It is great to be able to communicate in so many ways. And we LOVE to hear from you and all that is happening with you way down there in Texas! Your room looks very cool and of course, we always love photos of you!!! You can never send us enough of those! I loved the poster of Michael Phelps picture you sent me on my phone---do you suppose grandpa would let me put one of those in our bedroom!!!!!
Have a great day! Love you tons, grams and gramps Lengacher

Katie Lengacher said...

HEY MONICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are you doing?? i just checked ur blog for the first time in a long time!!!!! ur room is so cute and im digging the phelps poster!! nothing like some sweet motivation!!! :):) where was he when we went on our "healthy, run everyday" kick?? lol! man, i really miss u, especially since i bring britt to school bc it brings back so many good memories!! i was just telling some one about the windshield whiper fluid story the other day!!! makes me laugh everytime!!! :) so u are like in intense flight classes it sound like!!! wow...thats really really cool!! how are they going? i am so glad u have this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i am most definately going to be praying for you this week so just let me know if there is anything specific to pray for!!! i love you mo and cant wait to see you at thanksgiving!!!!! :):)