Monday, August 25, 2008

Well classes are going to start tomorrow for everyone...except me! haha I don't have any classes scheduled for tomorrow! It will be a nice break in my week once things really get rolling! I am actually wanting classes to start because then I will have something to do! (I never thought I would say that before:)) Anyway I was thinking that I would start putting up prayer requests that I have so if you would like you could pray for! A few that I have now are
-that classes would go smoothly and I will be able to push myself to work hard!
-there is a girl in my suite that had a friend just pass away a few days ago and she is struggling so pray for comfort and peace for her
-that I would grow so much more in my walk with Christ
-and that my suite mates will all get along and become more comfortable with each other!

Last night all of the girls in my suite got together to play spoons and it was a really good time to bond. I like all the girls! They are laid back and fun and different which I love! I think we will all get along really well...We decided that we are going to have "spoons" night and name a spoons player of the week each week:) We even talked about getting a spoons trophy to display but we'll see if we can find one of those! haha

Well I love you all and I really appreciate all of your support and love. Hope things are going great back home and today is BRITTANY'S BIRTHDAY so make sure to tell her (I told you Brit I wouldn't forget) :) Love you all! Feel free to call or whatever anytime!

Love, Monica

6 comments:

Nicki said...

I love the updates! What a perfect way to keep us all updated on life in Texas. We're so glad all is going well. We miss you dearly but know that you are in the hands of God. Bless you, sweetheart! We love you lots! Have fun in class!
Love, Nicki

Tara said...

Hey Monica! I am so glad you have a blog. I told you I would comment! The girls and I will look often (Jody will look too I am sure, but he isn't on the computer as much as we are:)) Enjoy your free time now, because I am sure you will be busy soon! We are so glad things are off to a smooth start! We are thinking about you and praying for you! We love you lots!
Tara

Jamie said...

I love the blog! I will continue praying for you each day. Your a great young lady and an even better daughter. Have a great time and try not to sweat too much! Love Ya, Dad

GRAMS LENGACHER said...

HEY MO,
HOW IS IT GOING? PASTOR DAVE ASKED ABOUT YOU TODAY. WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU SPOKE WITH A TEXAS DRAWL YET.
LOVED THE SPOONS STORY! BOUGHT BACK SOME GREAT MEMORIES OF OUR SPOONS GAMES.
THIS IS SO COOL. I LOVE THAT YOU KEEP US UPDATED ON ALL(WELL, ALMOST ALL)THAT YOU'RE DOING DOWN THERE IN TEXAS!!!!!
LOVE THAT YOU GIVE US A PRAYER LIST--THAT HELPS US TO KNOW HOW BEST TO PRAY FOR YOU. WE LOVE YOU TONS AND TONS!! YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS! LOVE YOU ALWAYS, GRAMS AND GRAMPS LENGACHER

Tara said...

HEY MO!! this is blakely on my moms thing! i love it that you have a blog! that is so cool! i will read it all the time and pray for you too!!! i cant wait 2 here everything thats happenning in texas! well i better get goin my moms yellin at me thats prob not a good sign! love you tons,
Blakely

Dawn said...

Hey Mo, Thanks for the email with your info! Miss you already, but I am SO proud of you following where God is leading. Make sure and keep this thing current so we know whats going on with you. I had to laugh at Britt's game the other day, part of the time when she runs, she holds her hands in that funny way Megan used to,know what I'm talking about? ha ha ahhh memories...Welp, you have a great weekend, and be careful at them Frat parties :) Love you bunches!! Aunt Dawn