Thursday, November 6, 2008

Guess what?!?! I'm posting another one and it hasn't even been a full week:) haha I just wanted to fill ya'll in on more that has been going on here (and yes, I will come home saying ya'll..I can't help it :p) On Holloween, Morgan and I bought tshirts that glow in the dark with pumpkin faces on them and we wore them all day! It was awesome matching my roomie! lol we had lots of fun taking pictures and turning off the lights to watch our shirts glow..haha! We also went to a concert at the Belcher center (which is where we have chapel on MWF) and it was really fun! At first it was kind of boring because everyone was just sitting in their seats, but then me, Abby, Karis, and Moe decided to run down in front of the stage and start jumpin around....lots of other students followed us then and were jumping around! It made the concert a lot better;) Except for this one moment when some guys were "moshing" and I got slammed into the stage...but other than that, it was great!! Also, on Tuesday night, intramurals for soccer started; we had our first game and we lost 4-0, but the team we played had nine and we only had seven, so it wasn't that bad....plus our floor has very few athletic girls so it's kinda difficult to win:) haha I think that's what makes it so much fun! But anyway, I was running a lot and playing as hard as I could and by halftime, I was SO tired! lol I seriously couldn't move. Today, I am pretty sore from playing.....I think I need to work out more often :p but it's a lot of fun and I'm glad I'm playing!

Another thing that is starting is me and my RA are accountability partners and we are going to meet once a week and go through the Bible. I'm really excited to do that because I love Angela(RA)! She is tons of fun and it will be good to have an upperclassman to talk with! So, if you could just keep us in your prayers that would be great!!

Well, that's all for today! I love you all and hope you are having fabulous days and weeks!
Love,
Mo

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Your posting way too much. You better slow down or people will expect it (Nicki). Glad your having fun. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Love ya tons!

Dawn said...

OMG! Two posts...so close together...wait, I have to catch my breath!...whew!...that's better. lol! Love you!! (I couldn't resist, I really don't have much to say) Have an awesome week!!
Aunt Dawn

GRAMS LENGACHER said...

Wow! You're doing great at blogging! Love to hear all about all the crazy things you're accomplishing!! hee-hee! You are such a fun person to be around!
We will certainly pray you through your time with your RA in digging in to the Word! How cool that they do that! Love you tons and miss you even more. Grams lengacher

Kelly Magers said...

I love you, Monnie! I can't wait to see you. :) You're the best. I pray for you every day. Love you so much.