Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hey everyone....I know, I know..it's been way too long! I have had multiple people tell me to post on here so here you go!!! I will try and keep this more updated I promise:) These past couple of weeks have been crazy. Some weeks are long and others seem to fly by! I have caught up completely on my homework that I missed which is great, but school is pretty overwhelming right now. Most of my classes are giving lots of homework and there are so many things I would rather do than homework:) So, if you think about it, prayer would be good for me!

Things with the girls on my floor are going great! I have had so much fun getting to know the girls! We have done a lot of random fun things like making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, going to the Longview High School football game, bowling, staying up all night, and lots of other fun stuff! :) They are all really great! Me and Morgan decided to change our room around again and it is so awesome! I think this will be the last time we move it around because we love it so much! We put both our beds on lofts and put them next to each other. It's like we have one big bed and it's awesome! Underneath our beds we put our desks and chair and we hung sheets around the two sides so it's like our own little fort!! :) It is pretty sweet and all the other girls are jealous haha...I know there's lots more I want to tell you, but that would require me to write a book and I'm not feelin up to that this afternoon! lol but I hope you all are happy that I finally wrote on here!

I just want you all to know how desperately I love and miss each one of you. It was such a blessing in disguise to come home because the situation was horrible but I got to see all of you and hug you. You all have been so wonderful to me and I love you very much. I could not have been blessed with better family and friends...you are incredible!

Well, thats all for now. I have to go do some homework so I will hopefully get on here again soon! I love you all and thanks for all your prayers and emails and cards! It means so much to me. I love you!
~Mo

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Ok, I about fell off my chair when I saw a new post! =) Good to hear you are doing well. We miss you so much and are glad that we'll get to see you in a few weeks. It'll go quickly I'm sure. (both the time until it gets here and the visit in itself) We'll make the most of it! You are a dear, loving, sweet girl whom we love to pieces. Keep up the great work and clinging to God through it all.
Love ya sweetie!
Nicki

P.S. Bryce has his first wrestling match on Tues. I'll text you a photo! I'm sure it'll be a hoot!

Dawn said...

Mo - I'm right there with Nicki, bout fell off my chair and you know how hard it is for me to get back up! ha ha Caught myself just in time :) It is great to read about what's happening at school (wish Amanda would do this, see what you can do bout that when you're home). Glad to hear you got caught up on your homework and I'll keep you in my prayers even more in the next couple weeks! God is good and He will sustain us through these days. Miss you alot and love you even more!!! Have a great week!!
Aunt Dawn

GRAMS LENGACHER said...

Hey Mo,
Loved your new blog entry! It is always so fun to hear how you are doing! It is also great to know that you are surrounded by so many good friends there at school. Sooo--you have lots of homework, huh? Who ever invented homework any how? Probably the same clown that invented housework!!!! Hee Hee!! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. Be safe and know that you are so, so loved!! Love you always and forever, grams lengacher

Tara said...

I,too, almost fell off my chair...but it is GREAT to hear from you! We have all been praying for you and will continue to do so. We can't wait to see you again soon! I am so glad to hear that you are getting along so well and making such great friends. That is so important when you are so far from home! I know you are definitely where God wants you to be right now! And that is so awesome! Keep on studying with that great smile on your face! And have some fun too!! We love you lots!
Tara